AT CIPA, QUALITY IS A POLICY.
CIPA is dedicated to the research & development, design, manufacture, and delivery of quality products for all industries it serves. CIPA has stood behind their commitment to providing products that meet or exceed customer expectations for over 30 years. We are dedicated to continual improvements in quality in part through process control systems with an acceptance criteria for zero defects. CIPA has a commitment to the customers it serves to continually look for ways to reduce the costs of manufacturing while maintaining the highest level of quality.
CIPA completed ISO 9001 Certification in 2000, and is registered as an ISO 9001 compliant manufacturer.
CIPA'S QUALITY OBJECTIVES:
- Design CIPA USA Products to meet the highest quality standards
- Supply our customers with responsive customer service
- Ship on time - every time
- Maintain & provide value in our long-term customer relationships
- Expand product lines to respond to an ever changing market
CIPA'S QUALITY FACTS:
- OEM-approved quality assurance department
- Incoming receiving inspection and approval of all offshore deliveries
- ISO 9001:2000 Registered
- FMVSS 111 compliance on all mirrors
- Staff Engineering resources
- Acceptance crtieria of ZERO DEFECTS
If you need quality-minded, visibly superior suppliers to do business with, do business with CIPA.
Call Tom Huber of our Original Equipment Division directly at (810) 479-0924